Welcome to the new look and feel for our website. MAZON.org has been redesigned from the ground up, with easier access to a plethora of anti-hunger resources and tools.
With our new site you can:
- Read the latest MAZON News & Stories (updated weekly) and leave comments as a guest or by using your Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo or Open ID (including gmail.com) account.
- Inform friends and family about ending hunger, and why it’s important to you. Share MAZON news & stories; email a friend, tweet a link, or share it on Facebook, MySpace and many other social networking sites.
- Download the MAZON iPhone App. Stay involved wherever you go, with instant access to MAZON news, advocacy alerts, local volunteer opportunities & hunger facts. There’s also a giving calculator & a donation link, so you can give back whenever you break bread.
- Donate as a guest, donate as a family, donate on behalf of a company or organization, sign up for recurring donations, send tribute cards or one of our new e-cards…. all from one page!
- In just a few weeks we will launch our new myMAZON accounts. Log into your secure myMAZON account for even easier online donations, to see your entire gift history, and to create fundraising pages for family & friends to honor you at important life events.
If you have any questions about our new site, please leave a comment or contact us.