IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are 70 ½ or older, you can make donations up to $100,000 per year directly from your IRA to MAZON. The benefits of using your IRA for charitable donations include:
- avoid taxes on transfers from your IRA to our organization
- satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- make a donation that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
How to make an IRA Charitable Rollover donation:
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a donation from your IRA to MAZON
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to MAZON
- Contact us to let us know you have made the donation
Please note that IRA Charitable Rollover donations do not qualify for charitable deductions.
Read our FAQs on IRA Charitable Rollover donations here.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact Sarah Pratter at email@example.com or by phone at (424) 208-7226