Crisis at a Crossroads: Solutions for Tackling Hunger in America
February 19, 2021 — This year, all Americans have witnessed and too many of us have experienced what it means to be hungry in this country. Congress can no longer ignore the realities of peoples’ lives.
Working Families Facing Hunger Need Relief, Not More Red Tape (Ms. Magazine)
December 23, 2020 — At a time when more families than ever are struggling to put food on the table, the federal government’s help has been too little and too late.
Pandemic Leaves More Military Families Seeking Food Assistance (New York Times)
December 16, 2020 — Just days after Congress excluded a bipartisan provision to address military hunger, the New York Times reports on this long-overlooked issue and quotes Josh Protas, MAZON's Vice President of Public Policy.
- The Surprising Population Left Behind by SNAP? The Military (Military Times)November 21, 2020
- The Fruits of Our Labor: Hunger and Thanksgiving in America (Interfaith Voices)November 21, 2020
- Responding to "America at Hunger's Edge" (New York Times Magazine)September 21, 2020
- Congress Must Act Immediately for Military Families Facing Hunger (Military.com)May 6, 2020
- Battle At Home (Kansas City FOX4)November 11, 2020
- Hunger in America (Jewish News of Greater Phoenix)June 23, 2020