National Nutrition Month Ushers in a Hopeful New Chapter
March 17, 2021 — National Nutrition Month is commemorated every March, and this year, it coincides with the one-year milestone of the first COVID-19 lockdowns. We have an opportunity to use this moment for transformational, long-lasting change.
Hunger and the U.S. Presidency
February 15, 2021 — Food insecurity has surfaced as a focus of debate among policymakers, particularly as the rates of hunger continue to grow in the wake of COVID-19. But for decades, ending hunger has been a bipartisan priority among American policymakers, and for generations, U.S. Presidents have campaigned, debated, and spoken about this issue.
MAZON’s Values and Vision for Ending Hunger
January 20, 2021 — The incoming Biden-Harris Administration and 117th Congress have an unenviable job of trying to put this country back together, after four years of destruction and dismantling of America’s social safety net programs. MAZON urges our leaders in government to prioritize solutions to address the growing food insecurity crisis
- Strengthening Food Security and Sovereignty in Indian Country — Today, and Every DayOctober 12, 2020
- North Carolina Faith Leaders Urge Senator Tillis to Address Military HungerSeptember 30, 2020
- Shanah Tovah from MAZON: 2020/5781 High Holy Day Gift from Us to YouSeptember 15, 2020
- Wasting Time... For GoodAugust 20, 2020
- MAZON Participates in SNAP Day of ActionJuly 20, 2020
- Fighting Hunger and Recommitting to JusticeJune 23, 2020
- MAZON President & CEO Abby J. Leibman on the Importance of SNAP in the Wake of COVID-19June 15, 2020
- Justice in KentuckyApril 22, 2020