Devastation & Resilience in Indian Country
July 2, 2021 — Families living in Indigenous communities are twice as likely to experience food insecurity, even before the pandemic.
To Life! Celebrate MAZON at 36
June 29, 2021 — Long a linchpin of the anti-hunger movement in the United States and Israel, MAZON celebrated our 36th anniversary of anti-hunger action last week. Actor Joshua Malina, a cast member of Scandal and The West Wing, baked MAZON’s 36th birthday cake alongside his daughter Isabel and Joan Nathan, a Jewish food expert and columnist for The New York Times.
Reflecting on a Decade of Leadership at MAZON
June 1, 2021 — The vision I articulated 10 years ago was rooted in MAZON’s mission, its history, and the promise that the organization held for the future. The essence of this mission has not changed in MAZON’s 36-year history, and I am proud to continue this critical work with each of you to transform how it is into how it should be.
- Fighting to End Hunger to Honor Older Americans MonthMay 26, 2021
- National Nutrition Month Ushers in a Hopeful New ChapterMarch 17, 2021
- MAZON's Values and Vision for Ending HungerJanuary 20, 2021
- By The Numbers: COVID-19 and HungerOctober 23, 2020
- Strengthening Food Security and Sovereignty in Indian Country — Today, and Every DayOctober 12, 2020
- North Carolina Faith Leaders Urge Senator Tillis to Address Military HungerSeptember 30, 2020
- Shanah Tovah from MAZON: 2020/5781 High Holy Day Gift from Us to YouSeptember 15, 2020
- Wasting Time... For GoodAugust 20, 2020