MAZON Leads National Jewish Organizations Urging Congress to Protect SNAP, Other Programs
2023 Farm Bill Priorities: Puerto Rico
MAZON’s 2023 Farm Bill Priorities
The Hunger Cliff: Slashed SNAP Benefits Push Millions of Americans Over the Edge
The Comfiest Seat At The Gala: A Sneak Peek at our Virtual Museum
Beyond Disasters: Food Equity and Justice for Puerto Rico
- Reproductive Rights, Hunger, and the MidtermsNovember 4, 2022
- Dispatch from DC: MAZON at USDA's Nutrition Security and Healthcare ConferenceOctober 28, 2022
- Historic Advancements in IsraelOctober 19, 2022
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Renewing Our Focus on Food Security for AllOctober 14, 2022
- Expanding Partnerships to Strengthen Tribal Food SovereigntySeptember 21, 2022
- White House Conference Statements & ResourcesSeptember 7, 2022
- Healthy School Meals for All Colorado ChildrenSeptember 1, 2022
- Progress and Perseverance: MAZON Continues to Lead Solutions to Military HungerAugust 19, 2022
- Examining Legal Aid's Role in Combating HungerJuly 26, 2022
Make a gift to MAZON’s Spotlight Fund
Your partnership allows MAZON to be the national Jewish voice dedicated to fighting hunger, particularly for those facing hunger whose struggles are too often over-looked, disregarded, or discounted. Together, we have made a commitment to shine a spotlight on those issues and populations where larger organizations and the government have yet to turn their focus.
Your support of MAZON’s Spotlight Fund furthers this work, allowing us to fight to end hunger among military families, veterans, Native Americans, single mothers, LGBTQ seniors, the people of Puerto Rico and the territories, and all who struggle. Your gift today strengthens this mission and helps to build a community dedicated to ending hunger for everyone. Join us.
Urge Congress to Address Food Insecurity Among LGBTQ Older Adults
Congress must designate LGBTQ older adults as a population of “Greatest Social Need” to increase funding for LGBTQ-inclusive programs and help target local services to this population. Take action now.