MAZON’s Values and Vision for Ending Hunger
January 20, 2021 — The incoming Biden-Harris Administration and 117th Congress have an unenviable job of trying to put this country back together, after four years of destruction and dismantling of America’s social safety net programs. MAZON urges our leaders in government to prioritize solutions to address the growing food insecurity crisis
By The Numbers: COVID-19 and Hunger
October 23, 2020 — Before COVID-19, there were nearly 40 million people facing food insecurity. Now, with skyrocketing unemployment, we expect that there are over 80 million people at risk of hunger, and the numbers are still rising.
Strengthening Food Security and Sovereignty in Indian Country — Today, and Every Day
October 12, 2020 — We are proud of our longtime allyship with partners in Indian Country. Organizations like the Indigenous Food and Agriculture Initiative, Native Food and Nutrition Resource Alliance, and the Native Farm Bill Coalition — act from a place of incredible power and vision.
North Carolina Faith Leaders Urge Senator Tillis to Address Military Hunger
September 30, 2020 — This week, MAZON convened a powerful group of over 50 faith community leaders in North Carolina in sending a strong message to Senator Thom Tillis: support military families who struggle with hunger.
- Shanah Tovah from MAZON: 2020/5781 High Holy Day Gift from Us to YouSeptember 15, 2020
- Wasting Time... For GoodAugust 20, 2020
- MAZON Participates in SNAP Day of ActionJuly 20, 2020
- Fighting Hunger and Recommitting to JusticeJune 23, 2020
- MAZON President & CEO Abby J. Leibman on the Importance of SNAP in the Wake of COVID-19June 15, 2020
- Justice in KentuckyApril 22, 2020