Leveraging Partnerships to End Hunger
November 18, 2021 — Throughout MAZON’s 36-year history, we have invested in advocacy across the nation, recognizing that states have a great deal of import and influence in helping to ensure that all those in their community can feed themselves and their families.
MAZON joins Dr. Jill Biden, Lawmakers, and Advocates Urging Solutions to Confront Military Hunger
October 15, 2021 — First Lady Endorses Basic Needs Allowance, Legislative Solution Crafted and Championed by MAZON: A Jewish Response To Hunger
MAZON leads national organizations calling for the Biden Administration to address military hunger
October 12, 2021 — MAZON, along with over 20 national organizations, calls on the White House, Department of Defense, and other officials to take immediate action to address food insecurity among military families. Read the full letter here.
Strengthening Tribal Food Sovereignty to Honor Indigenous Peoples
October 11, 2021 — Each year, Indigenous Peoples' Day is an opportunity to recognize and celebrate Native peoples, to acknowledge the legacy of settler colonialism, and to commit to accountability for its impacts in the present.
- A Concert for a Cause: B’nai Mitzvah Projects Join the Fight to End HungerSeptember 20, 2021
- MAZON leads national faith-based organizations calling for White House Conference on Ending HungerAugust 9, 2021
- Devastation & Resilience in Indian CountryJuly 2, 2021
- To Life! Celebrate MAZON at 36June 29, 2021
- Reflecting on a Decade of Leadership at MAZONJune 1, 2021
- MAZON President and CEO Testifies on Hunger Facing Veterans and Military Families Before House Rules CommitteeMay 28, 2021
- Fighting to End Hunger to Honor Older Americans MonthMay 26, 2021
- National Nutrition Month Ushers in a Hopeful New ChapterMarch 17, 2021
- MAZON's Values and Vision for Ending HungerJanuary 20, 2021