MAZON President and CEO Testifies on Hunger Facing Veterans and Military Families Before House Rules Committee
May 28, 2021 — Abby J. Leibman provided expert testimony in a roundtable convened by the House Rules Committee about food insecurity among veterans and military families.
Fighting to End Hunger to Honor Older Americans Month
May 26, 2021 — May is Older Americans Month, which presents an opportunity to revisit our work with older adults and rededicate our advocacy efforts, especially for LGBTQ older adults. Recognizing both the vulnerability and resilience among these populations, it is our duty to fight for justice, equality, and food security.
National Nutrition Month Ushers in a Hopeful New Chapter
March 17, 2021 — National Nutrition Month is commemorated every March, and this year, it coincides with the one-year milestone of the first COVID-19 lockdowns. We have an opportunity to use this moment for transformational, long-lasting change.
- MAZON's Values and Vision for Ending HungerJanuary 20, 2021
- By The Numbers: COVID-19 and HungerOctober 23, 2020
- Strengthening Food Security and Sovereignty in Indian Country — Today, and Every DayOctober 12, 2020
- North Carolina Faith Leaders Urge Senator Tillis to Address Military HungerSeptember 30, 2020
- Shanah Tovah from MAZON: 2020/5781 High Holy Day Gift from Us to YouSeptember 15, 2020
- Wasting Time... For GoodAugust 20, 2020
- MAZON Participates in SNAP Day of ActionJuly 20, 2020
- Fighting Hunger and Recommitting to JusticeJune 23, 2020