Following Executive Action to Review Public Charge Rule, Anti-Hunger Advocates Applaud President Biden’s Commitment to Prioritizing Basic Human Needs
February 3, 2021 — MAZON applauds President Biden’s decision to review the harmful “public charge” rule, and calls for a renewed response from the federal government to support the most hungry and vulnerable in this country.
Biden-Harris Administration Must Make Hunger a Priority in its First 100 Days
January 20, 2021 — President Biden and Vice President Harris clearly recognize that addressing food insecurity will not only help millions of Americans who are struggling now — it will also help our economy recover from this crisis.
MAZON and Others Sue Trump Administration for Stripping Religious Freedom Protections for Vulnerable Americans
January 19, 2021 — MAZON and our partners filed a lawsuit challenging the Trump Administration for its illegal regulations stripping freedom of religious protections for those seeking critical services, including food assistance.
- Congressional COVID-19 Relief Bill Is ‘Too Little, Too Late’ for Nation’s HungryDecember 21, 2020
- MAZON Praises Biden's Selection of Deb Haaland for Secretary of Interior as "Historic Step"December 17, 2020
- The U.S. Government’s Failed COVID-19 Response Echoes Historic Mistreatment of Native AmericansNovember 30, 2020
- This Veterans Day: Confronting Veteran Food InsecurityNovember 7, 2020
- MAZON Briefing Addresses Growing Hunger Among Military FamiliesOctober 15, 2020
- New Report About Food Insecurity Among LGBTQ Older AdultsJune 30, 2020