MAZON Concerned that Debt Ceiling Deal Sets a Dangerous Precedent
May 31, 2023 — MAZON Reiterates the Importance of SNAP as a Life-Saving Safety Net Program
Agriculture Secretary Vilsack Commends Jewish Values, Celebrates “Shared Responsibility to Advance the Cause of Justice”
May 18, 2023 — MAZON co-sponsors first USDA Jewish American Heritage Month Celebration.
MAZON Slams House Passage of “Reckless” Debt Ceiling Bill
April 26, 2023 — The Bill Uses Food Insecure Americans as Political Pawns
MAZON Decries “Cruel” and “Wrong-Headed” Efforts to Restrict SNAP, Instead Supports Bill to Increase Assistance
March 14, 2023 — MAZON strongly criticized proposals that would increase existing limits on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps).
MAZON Releases Groundbreaking New Virtual Resource, The Hunger Museum
March 9, 2023 — Today, MAZON launched The Hunger Museum, an unprecedented digital exploration into the social and political history of hunger in America — how our nation almost ended hunger, and how we can work together to do it again.
- Interfaith Anti-Hunger Leaders Present Top Priorities for 2023 Farm BillFebruary 28, 2023
- MAZON Welcomes New House Panel Focused on Military Quality of Life, HungerFebruary 1, 2023
- New Study Underscores Need for Critical Policy Fixes to End Military HungerJanuary 5, 2023
- New Nutrition Aid for Women & Children Reflects Bold Action Needed to Fight HungerNovember 21, 2022
- Colorado Makes History Passing First Ballot Initiative to Provide Free School Meals for Children StatewideNovember 9, 2022
- Following Midterm Elections, Hunger Must Transcend Politics for Federal and State LeadersNovember 9, 2022
- At Fort Wadsworth, MAZON and Military Family Advocates, Sen. Gillibrand Call Military Hunger 'Unconscionable'October 24, 2022
- MAZON Says White House Hunger Conference Must Lead to Policy and Social ChangeSeptember 29, 2022
Contact Cara Herman, Communications Manager, for more information.